Sunday, September 29, 2019

My Affiliate Marketing Boot Camp Instructor Really Stepped on My Toes!



Wow! My Affiliate Marketing Boot Camp Instructor really stepped on my toes with this video! Yes, he's my Boot Camp Instructor and he doesn't even know it!! LOL!!

From the video, he said: "You can't have an online General Store"...well, that's exactly what I wanted! Really it is. My career was in retail at a Department Store, I guess I wanted my own online Department Store.

Also from video, he said:  "You need a website." Yes, you do and my free riding affiliate marketing program is ending. I'm getting my own website and I have decided to go with Bluehost you get a free domain for one year and a Word Press Plugin and more! I have a domain registered with another site but Bluehost is by far the best across the board!

Watch this video, then watch it again and take notes.

Final thought from the video, I want a professional look and I want my brand to stand out. I'm honing in on my particular niche and getting a website. Planning my work and working my plan. If I can do it you can do it!

No comments: