Saturday, September 21, 2019

My Essential Oil Bug Repelling Trifecta!

This is my Essential Oil Bug Insect Repelling Trifecta. 
That's Citronella , Lavender , and Peppermint . BTW I have the peppermint on Subscribe and Save as it deters other things, that we won't go into now! I have this same set up in almost every corner of my outdoor space where I hangout the most. I've also added Lemongrass and Eucalyptus . When I use  up the Eucalyptus, I'll replace it with Lemon Eucalyptus , because post research I learned that the Lemon Eucalyptus does so much more across the board and anytime you can throw lemon in the mix, it's a good thing.

I put one cotton ball in a Tea Light Holder . Glass works best and these are low and have a good base. Low enough that the wind doesn't blow the cotton ball out and the fragrance doesn't have far to go to reach the air. I then put about seven to eleven drops of the oil on the cotton ball. I get several uses from one cotton ball. I freshen up about every four or five days. Most important it works!!

I can't tell you how many articles I have read through the years about plants that repel mosquitoes and insects and these plants are usually herbs. I just wish I had a quarter for every article read on that subject through the years. I have purchased plants, plants and more plants that repel insects. One year my front porch was practically covered with insect/mosquito repelling plants. To no avail, still had them.

It's the oils of these plants that repel insects/mosquitoes, not the plant itself unless you crush the leaves and then rub on your skin. Yeah...no. It works better than burning a Citronella candle. It took me almost to the end of summer to perfect this but here you have it. Works for me!

Amazon has a Top 18 Essential Oil Set With ebook that has those I mentioned, with the exception of the Citronella and truth be known the Lemongrass has more citronella oil in it, so you're covered there. Those I've linked above are usually in the 4 fluid ounce size and the Top 18 Set have less than an ounce, a perfect size to test out Essential Oils.

It's a beautiful set that features:
THE PERFECT COMBINATION & FREE RECIPE E-BOOK - Natrogix Nirvana contains the 18 most popular essential oils on the planet: Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemongrass, Lemon, Moroccan Rosemary, Sweet Orange, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Turmeric Oil, Tangerine, Ylang Ylang, Basil, Cedarwood, Spearmint, Bergamot, Copaiba Balsam, Cinnamon Leaf. We've created 200 custom recipes for your Natrogix Nirvana set, and you get the book free with today's purchas



Always remember, don't buy Essential Oils that doesn't say: Pure and Undiluted and Therapeutic Grade. Undiluted means pure so if it says pure you are good to go there.

All of these Essential Oils can be used for many other things beside Bug repelling and two great books that tells what each oil does and what it is for are:

Essential Oils Pocket Reference 8th Edition Full Color (2019) 

Use This For That: Your Easy Essential Oil Guidebook















No comments: