Saturday, October 12, 2019

My Latest Essential Oil Purchase: Lemon

Here is the link for the Clove Essential Oil This is from the leaf, which has the highest eugenol  content than the bud.

During the spring and summer I would buy a lemon cut it in half and stick several cloves in it to keep the flies away. It would keep them and mosquitoes away for a while then it would dry up and be of no further use. I thought I would wait until next spring to buy the Lemon essential oil. Then I thought, I live in the deep south and who am I fooling, we're going to have another month of bugs! So I purchased the Lemon. I already have several clove spikes that I'll just put next to the cotton ball with the lemon oil on it. When I run out of those I'll buy the clove essential oil.

Here is a good read on the subject:  Keep Flies Away with Lemon and Cloves


Keep Flies Away with Lemon and Cloves! - Under A Tin Roof Blog


I share affiliate links of products I use and love. If you purchase an item after clicking a link, I earn a little coffee money. Thank you. ☕


No comments: