Thursday, April 25, 2019
House of Fairmoon: Product Review Kwanwa LED Digital Alarm Clock Battery Operated Only
Have you ever woke up in the wee hours of the night wondering what time it is? Yeah, so have I. Your don't want to move and get your smartphone or your glasses. The clock on your DVR is too small...
This battery operated only Kwanwa LED Digital Alarm Clock was my answer. There are so few battery only operated digital alarm clocks out there! The 1.2 inch constant red numbers are perfect. Just the right size.
I have mine strategically place on a shelf close to my bed, not eye level, up a bit! The red numbers are calm and not offensive. Sometimes the blue or green numbers aren't always so calm in the bedtime hours.
I like most people use my smartphone as my alarm, for people that don't this clock has a alarm feature with a nice size snooze button.
1.2 inch constant red numbers
Battery operated only
Alarm with snooze
BTW Star says hey! 💖
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment