Saturday, September 7, 2019

Bug Repelling Report Part One

After many years of researching various methods of bug repelling, I have finalized each level. It takes about 3 levels to keep yourself and surroundings pest free.

The first step begins with me. I have known for multiple decades that Avon"s Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil is the ONLY product that keeps mosquitoes and noseeums from biting me. There may be more, but this works on me 100% of the time. But I had to try other things and some years the mosquitoes have not been so bad.
This year is different,  I have been chewed to pieces by mosquitoes and noseeums! That is until I locked into my final Set up.

If you have an Avon Rep you're a step ahead. I didn't, so I ordered mine on Ebay. I found an Ebayer with a good rating and ordered the smallest size. I really should have ordered the big size...oh well! I'll be reordering soon. Go ahead and pick up one of the spray bottles that Walmart sells and yes put it in a paper towel and put that in a fold top baggie and then set all that in another fold top baggie. That stuff is great but greasy!! So worth it though. It's less of a mess if you apply by hand but whatever works for you..

So there is part one. Here's what coming in part two and three:

Part Two: Essential Oils
Part Three: Home Defense or Sevin Dust?

Thanks for stopping by! 💖

No comments: