Sunday, September 1, 2019

Bug Report Out Soon

  My first ever Bug repelling report will be out soon! It is a report that has been a year and a half in the making. I finally nailed it. Things finally fell into place this past Friday August the 30th. at almost the end of summer! HaHa! When I say what worked and did not work I am talking about what did and did not work for me.Your results may vary.

I can't tell you how many articles I have read on plants that repel mosquitoes. Well it's not the plants themselves, it is the oil from the plants that repel bugs. But that's all in the report.

One item I will mention that I use and love so much, so much so that it is one of my Amazon Subscribe and Save items is the Peppermint Essential Oil by Pure Body Naturals . Pure and undiluted therapeutic grade large 4 ounce. Oh, it's that good. I use several other essential oils in my bug repelling and Amazon has the best price on the peppermint. I'll list everything I use in my report.

I'm excited to share my findings with you because I have been chewed to pieces by mosquitoes and no seeums this summer, that is until this past Friday. Eureka to say the least!




No comments: