Sunday, September 15, 2019

Have You Considered Becoming an Affiliate? New Network Added to My Programs!

Blog Post Update! I've added a program that I really like and is very user friendly and that is MarketHealth It's an Health and Beauty Affiliate Network and they have tons of neat products to promote, I saw plenty I wanted to promote and plenty I wanted for myself!! LOL!!

After 40 years in brick and mortar retail and the fact that my super hot pepper growing and selling has ended for the season. I'm feverishly working on my Affiliate Program.
Programs I'm With:
Amazon
CJ Affiliate
Clickbank

I've dabbled in Affiliate marketing for at least a decade and as a forty year retail person, it's a perfect fit. I'm working like crazy to get my program up by the first of November leading into the Thanksgiving and Christmas season.

I like Clickbank most of all. Because you can make more money, plain and simple! Some things you can make 50% and up!!! They have a ton of things to promote. I love it. However it has a learning curve. I've spent hours researching and researching on YouTube and there are lots of good videos out there but I can't devote hours to searching and searching and then researching Clickbank. They have Clickbank University (CBU) It is a must do. It's the next best thing to being mentored!

Click the Banner to get started.
 Revealed: The Secrets our Clients Used to Earn $3 Billion

What's so great about being an affiliate is you don't have any inventory, meaning you don't have to buy any merchandise to sell nor do you have to make anything. All these wonderful Vendors you promote take care of that! Nor do you have to pack and ship anything, no running to the Post Office. It's the ultimate work from home gig! Plus you really can make money being an affiliate.

Do it! Good Luck!

No comments: