Hydro Cell Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Straw & Wide Mouth Lids 32 Ounce
Update! I LOVE it so much, I just bought my second 32 ounce in Army Green. It keeps water cold over 24 hours! I'm in love💖💕💘 Side Note: You can paint these just like you can that other Hydro *****
I've noticed a change in the world of water bottles. People are beginning to back away from plastic water bottles, those that are one time use that is and are finally realizing just what plastic is doing to our environment.
The online trend is stainless and enamel and just stainless water bottles and Hydro Flask is one of the most popular. I have two Hydro Flask's that I have had for several years. After all these years one still works, the other one doesn't. The 16 ounce wide mouth in red is working great, the 21 ounce standard mouth no longer works. Meaning it sweats profusely and the ice melts before I get out of the door.
Now I have two Ozark Trail stainless water bottles and they keep my water ice cold for many hours. However the Ozark Trails and Yeti style bottles aren't made to just throw in your backpack or purse etc. because the water sloshes out.
So after the Hydro Flask disappointment and the fact that they have become so expensive, I started looking around. I looked on Amazon and saw several that had good ratings and reviews. Long story I began researching the Hydro Cell. It got 4 and a 1/2 stars, so I bought the Black 32 ounce. It's truly a work of art and I put it through a field test. It passed with flying colors! It did not sweat and there was no condensation. The ice was still solid after 10 hours!! The water was ice cold. I had to end test and had work to to do. It passed my expectations in that first 24 hours. It is my go to and I'll never need another water bottle. Oh, I plan on buying another Hydro Cell!
Features:
- Vacuum Seal Technology
- 18/8 Pro Grade Stainless Steel
- Condensation Free, Double Walled Design
- Grip Tech Innovation
- Best Practice Guarantee
- Manufacture Excellence
- BPA Free
Comes in 18 ounce, 24 ounce, 32 ounce and 40 ounce and tons of fabulous colors. It comes with a straw and 2 wide mouth lids! I love my black, it's just what I wanted. My next one will be a two tone.
Here's Mine!!
![]() |
| My 32 oz. Hydro Cell |

No comments:
Post a Comment