Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Best Hiking/Work/Casual Boot Ever!

Check out my TikTok vid!! My boots made their TikTok debut!

  Timberland Mt. Maddsen Hiking Boots 

As you can tell I have had these boots for several years. I needed new boots to work in the yard .So I decided to checkout hiking boots because I new they would have great support and be waterproof. I wanted a waterproof boot and one where sand or debris couldn't get in. These exceeded my expectations. I even dress them up with jeans.

The Specs:
 Leather Upper made with premium waterproof leather from a tannery rated Silver by the Leather Working Group for environmental responsibility

 TimberDry waterproof membrane is made with 50% recycled plastic

 Fully gusseted tongue helps keep out dirt, twigs, and debris

 Removable, molded footbed designed for anti-fatigue, shock-absorbing comfort Lightweight, compression-molded EVA foam midsole cushions and absorbs shock

 I wear them with a medium thick sock and they are comfortable all day long. These are Women's. They have the same exact shoe in Men's Check it out: I share affiliate links of products that I use and love. If you make a purchase after clicking a link I may earn a little coffee money.

No comments: