Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Grab That Last Minute Gift Now!

For Forty years I have been in brick and mortar retail, at a Department store in a mall. This year I'm working in the internet's mall! LOL!

For six and a half years I was a fragrance vendor at the same mall. Without fail for most of those six and a half years, a few days before Christmas, mostly men would come in and ask for Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds. We would tell them that first we didn't have it and to try Walmart. By then though Walmart would be out.

So people grab this great deal now so you won't have to fight mall traffic and mall crowds. You can stay at home and sip hot chocolate. Scratch this one off your list now. Because you know it's gonna be on your list.




I post affiliate links of products I use and love. If you make a purchase after clicking a link, I may earn a little coffee money.

Many years ago back in the eighties I wore Elizabeth Taylor's Passion and love love loved it! Here's a link for that also. ...and the powder which I really loved.


No comments: